Sunday, September 9, 2012

DIY Step stool for the kids

Well - I had another crazy productive weekend.  I should learn to take a break...

I had built my middle child a step stool when I did her bedroom. And it always makes it's way into everyone else's room.  So I thought I would make these stools here.  I just adore Ana White.  I am really working on turning my house into a homemade house....But anyways.

Here are the step stools I made - they are perfect for getting in and out of bed - brushing their teeth - trying to get their clothes on a top shelf.

So this one is Haydens - the first one I built. She wanted it Pink.

I did this one today - out of scraps - FREE!!!  Whooo hooo.  She wanted green - it goes with her room.

Then a little sneak peak to Mikey's room - this is the accent color in his room.

Then here is a quick sneak peak at one corner in his room.  I am super excited!


Oh - and we got a dog pen built for our new puppy!  We kind of winged it - and it worked out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...