Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Beginning

I have been thinking about starting a blog for over a year now - I think - if I would have just done it in the beginning - I would be a year in - instead of just starting.

I want a place to keep track of all the things I make, the things I want to make - and the awesome bloggers out there, giving them credit for inspiring me.

A little background. I am a full time working mom of three kids - currently 4 and under. My oldest is 4.5, my 2nd is almost 3 and my baby boy is just over a year. Trying to balance my time with my kids, working, time for my husband, and making our home a home is a juggling act for sure.

I find I am very obsessive. I go from being obsessed with paper - everything paper, to thrifty finds, to sewing, to most recently wood working (thanks to Ana White) OH - I love photography too - you will see a lot of pictures of my kids.

I just want a place to release all my creativity. Maybe I can inspire somebody out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...