Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes by Glorious Treats

In my surfing I came across an awesome website. I haven't really gotten into the food crafting - mostly because I know I will just eat it all. But - these - I had to make!!!!! It was found at Glorious Treats

Wow - are they some good looking cupcakes!!!!


Here is a picture of how mine turned out.

This is mixing the cupcakes. It was my first attempt at cupcakes from scratch - I was impressed - it was easy, super chocolaty and Uber yummy!
Right before they went into the oven
Fresh out of the oven - don't they look yummy!
Ahh decorating! I used the peppermint and everything - they were SO GOOD!!!! Like super good! The kiss on top is the candy cane Hershey kisses - it gave it the perfect hint of extra mint!

I just followed her super simple directions - and enjoyed eating them!

And here is the post to her awesome cupcakes with directions: Chocolate Peppermint Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...