Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Train and my new lens

Mikey got a new train set today in the mail today for his birthday - and I got my new 35mm lens - ahhh - beautiful!  We both got to play!!!

This boy had so much fun! It's his first train set from his awesome Aunt Jamie!

Up the hill....and down the hill....

He even tried the train cars on a puzzle, it didn't work as well as the track.

I loved him pushing the train through the tunnel. 


I love him laying down and playing - such a little kid....I love him.

And then I had an awesome time playing with the lens!!!!

Weeee.....


I love the expression - it's his choo choo train noise. 

I had fun playing with different perspectives.

This lens is SWEET - I do realize my next lens will be a macro - I want some yummy close up shots.

Through the tunnel again.



I think this is one of my favorite one from the evening - it speaks so loudly to little boys.


Yup - then he had enough of the train - and on to the TV...he loves "DEEEEGO" (Diego)



Another fun day to remember - day's I never want to forget!

7 comments:

  1. Awwww... I'm sure Aunt Jamie is going to love seeing pictures of him enjoying her gift so much. Congratulations on your new lens... looks like it's a good fit for you right off the bat!! And once again, Mikey is cute, cute, cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm....I need a lens like that. Love the perspectives you played with. Looks like you both had a really fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you did an excellent job with your new lens! Looks like you both had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it! Great shots! And he is so cute playing with his trains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your son is a sweetie. I have a little boy that is in love with trains too. Fabulous shots. Enjoy that lens. Youre doing great already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! Congrats on your new lens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so cute with his new train and you with your new lens. I have a 35mm I love too. So fun to play with!
    Like trains. HA.

    These really are precious memories and perfect captures of a little boy at play. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...