Thursday, December 29, 2011

My new Christmas Present!

For Christmas I got a fun new studio setup!  A stand, some seamless paper, a light stand and an umbrella. It came yesterday as I was walking out the door for a party - today I was home with three wild and crazy kids getting ready for a dinner party - but there was a 20 minute window where I got it set up and was able to get a few pictures of my girls :)  I can't wait to play some more!!!







It was funny - my middle child wanted NOTHING to do with this - she kept saying - I want to watch Backyardigans.  And my oldest kept saying - can I see the pictures now.  I think I got a few good ones though :)

6 comments:

  1. I love that! Santa was good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo much FUN! That is so great! I can't wait to see more. This gets me thinking..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! The last photo is beautiful - oh, those eyes! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet! The pink is perfectly girly. Just lovely. You must have been a very good girl to get this from Santa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These awesome..and your girls are too cute!! Def looks likes you will be enjoying your gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink! They are adorable. My fave is the first b/w!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...