Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tree Decorating

Ahh - so today we finally decorated our tree.  It was off to a smashing start (literally), as my 2 year old threw a bulb and shattered it into a million shards in the toy box - we had to carefully take each toy out - examine, then get out the vacuum.  Ahhh- boys!

But - it was fun - and I got to practice my low light photography - love that :)  Great memories!

Yup - he has scratch marks from a kid at school.

Ahhh - pretending to get along.


My new FB Profile pic :)

Crawling around the whole tree.





Not bad for a 5, 3.5 and 2 year old decorating it!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures of your kids! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Your tree is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad at all! Cute pics, and I really like your new profile picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I think they did a great job, and I also love your tree-trimming photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a special time, they did a fantastic job of decorating! Love this whole series!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...