Friday, September 9, 2011

Photo shoot in the woods - with Florabella

Well - my obsession with Florabella continues!  I just purchased the textures bundle, and I had a vision appear in my head.  I had never gone out to shoot my kids with a post processing technique already in my head.  Well - I did this time - and I think it worked!

Here are the pictures - we went to this woods down the road from my house - we went at about 6:00 - 6:30 - the sun was setting and it was - like I said - in the woods.  When there was light shining through it was glorious!!!  But - you can see with the exposure below - I had to crank up my ISO's and shoot pretty wide.  But - I think it worked!

I used my 50mm, and used all Florabella actions on them, and I think there is a texture on each one as well.  If people want to know - I can start paying more attention to my "recipe" :)

1/160 sec at f/2.2 at ISO2000

1/160 sec at f/2.2 at ISO2000

1/400 sec at f/2.2 at ISO1600
I forgot the action/Textures :(

1/250 sec at f/2.2 at ISO1600
I think it was Tuesday and a texture

1/500 sec at f/2.2 at ISO800
Florabella: B/W Blush with texture

1/500 sec at f/2.0 at ISO800
Florabella: Tuesday and a texture 

1/320 sec at f/2.0 at ISO800
Florabella: Tuesday and Manhattan Texture 

1/250 sec at f/2.0 at ISO1600
Florabella: One of the new B/W actions I just bought

Love to know your thoughts - and if you have used any Florabella or other actions - let me know - love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...