Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sisters



Sisters are probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship. ~Margaret Mead


A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ~Isadora James

When I see images of my daughters like this, I have to say I do turn a little green with envy, I always wanted a sister.  I saw this quote too from Clara Ortega that said "The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble."  This I think will be them.  They are uber competitive, at each others throats all the time, they are so different.  But - they are bonded.  They are sisters, they have each others back - like sisters should.  I know they don't know what they have now - I hope they do later in life

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...