Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Cookie Basket

So there is an amazing person at my work who loves my kids.  She gave them each a present for Easter.  I was expecting something really small, but she went all out.  It was so super sweet - so I wanted to give her something nice.

I was having so much fun making sugar cookies the other day - so I thought I would make Easter Eggs.


I took 6 of them and put them in little treat bags and tied them with a ribbon.


Then I put them in a little basket with some of the grass that was left over from the gift to the kiddos. 

And there you have it.  A nice and thoughtful thank you gift.  I also included a handmade card.  On one side I wrote a note, and on the other I had my oldest sign her name, my middle draw a picture, and the baby just scribble in crayon. 

I had my daughter hand deliver it today - with a big smile and a thank you - I think we brightened her day. It feels so nice to thank people for their generosity.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...