Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cookies with Royal Icing

Have you heard of Bake at 350?  I am loving Bridget's site.  Talk about talent!

So - I got her cookie recipe here.  And her Royal Icing recipe next (here).

I'll tell you - if I can do it - you can do it.  I have never been good at making sugar cookies - they are always so hard.  And icing - I just put on the store bought stuff.  But - this stuff!  WOW - the cookies so so so soft and yummy - and the icing - I think I didn't do that bad of a job decorating for the first time experimenting with this kind of icing.




I actually did the piping, flooding, ect. 











Here is my middle one loving the cookies. 

Here is my little man - really enjoying the cookie - it was everywhere!  All over his face, jacket, hands, you name it - I think he liked it!  They were so good - did I mention they were good! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you're so sweet! I'm so happy that you...and your kiddos....liked them! It's kind of addicting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...