Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 1 - Thankful - Sisters

I am thankful today for having two daughters - or "sisters".    Though I didn't have a sister growing up - I am thankful that my girls will have that experience together.

This is of my Hay playing with her iXL.  They can't get enough of it - constantly fighting over who's turn it is.  Guess I know what Santa is bringing this year.  (A blue one).  I love these images!

Look at that intense look on her face!  With her big sister trying to help her out.



Pictures like this remind me to capture the moments they are in now.  It isn't about creating a big photoshoot for them (which I still love), or bringing the camera out on just holidays.  These are the times I want to remember.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I could cry, these are so GOOD! How far apart are they? Mine are 17 months and they're both in the "me, me, me" stage when they're not in the "mine, mine, mine" mindset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that these memories are special too. It's so nice that they have each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just precious. My stepdaughters are only 2 years apart and I just love to watch them play. They are finally at an age where they really engage. Very sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your angles and composition on these. You really capture their closeness and their focus on the game. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you captured the closeness of them....these are so, so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...