Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 15 - Captivation

I am thankful - this may sound silly - but for TV....why - because for 30 minutes while they watch their one TV show - I can run around and clean up the house.  During one Backyardagins I can get a load of laundry done, dinner cleaned up, table's wiped down, oldest daughters lunch packed and coffee set for the morning.....phew - so yes - thank you TV shows :) I am not ashamed to admit it!

ISO 5000, SS 1/50, f/2.0
edited with MCP's Lightroom edits - Milkshake Glass

3 comments:

  1. YES. THIS. Thank you for easing my guilt for doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TV can definitely have it's place. Your daughter looks so cute here, completely entranced by her show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is def entranced in that show, I love it! She is so sweet! I also sometimes use TV to get my housework done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...