Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 13 - emotions

So I have been thinking about what else I am thankful - and it's a little funny. I was looking through pictures of the kids - and came across these:

This is Mikey hugging Bean as she's crying.

Hayhay crying because she hurt Bean.

Mikey crying cause he didn't get his way.

Ok...so what am I thankful for?  Their tears at this age.  These tears I can fix.  When they cry I am thankful I can pick them up, give them a hug and a kiss - and make the tears stop.  I am thankful they run to me when they hurt - and I am thankful I can wipe the tears away.

2 comments:

  1. So precious! I know what you mean about being thankful that you can comfort them at this age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of shots.....I mean....they are not smiling and happy 24 hours a day right!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...