Friday, August 26, 2011

My new toy!!!! A new Flash

So - I had some money - I wanted to spend - and I bought myself a new toy! I got myself a Speedlight (a Nikon Flash), I am crazy excited. 

Here is case and point of why it is awesome!  Here is a picture of my daughter from tonight - with the flash.

Then I took it off real quick - more to justify to myself (and my husband) that the purchase was worth it. So here is the picture with the onboard flash.  It cranked up my ISO's so it was grainy - it's super bright on her face.  Not so pretty.

Which do you prefer - I don't know about you - I prefer my new flash!

When I first started looking at photography I read so much about natural light photographers - and I thought - yes - that is what I want to do. But - after buying this - I think it is a crazy great tool to bring when the lighting isn't perfect.  I can't wait to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...