Saturday, March 19, 2011

Do you?


Do you still have your sense of adventure?


Do you still find something to discover every day?


Do you still find yourself curious about the little things you can't explain?


Do you ever stop what you are doing and look through a child's eye?


Do you still see the wonderment in the world?


Do you still see the beauty every day?


Do you look at mistakes as opportunities to grow?


Take a page from the youth, and discover every day, grow with every mistake, and take the time to question what you don't know.


All photo's were done by me on Friday - the first nice day in a long time!  I used a Nikon D40X camera - with my zoom lens.  I am practicing more - they were done on the "A" setting - where I played with the f/stop.  Then altered in photoshop.

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog from another blog. I love your photos.You are so creative. I am putting you on my follow list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...