Sunday, March 6, 2011

Favorite Cooking Sites

I have been wanting to cook lately.  Even though my husband and I are trying to go on a health kick - it doesn't mean you have to eat boring - right!  Here are some of my favorites!  I feel like I ate a full meal after spending hours looking at their awesome food!!!!

My top one is Ree at The Pioneer Woman Cooking I don't know what took me so long to find and follow her site - but I am addicted now!! Here are some unreal shots - you have to check out her cooking - WOW - I think her cookbook may be my next purchase!

This Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas with Fontina and Goat Cheese - has me SO addicted to Goat Cheese - it was SO good!

Oh my cheesy wonderful - awesomeness this Pasta ai Quattro Formaggi is to die for!!!!!

I could go on and on for days about her awesomeness!!  And that is just her food - I could go on for weeks about her photography - wow!!!  What I would give to spend a day with her!

Then we have Closet Cooking - I don't know how I stumbled upon this site - but at the same time - I don't know how I didn't find him sooner!  I haven't tried any of his food yet - because I just found him - but can't wait to try some of these:

Asparagus and Ramp Pesto Pasta

Spinach Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwich




Pumpkin Gnocchi in a Creamy Gorgonzola Sauce


And then we have Two Peas and their Pod.  How cute are they!!!

Seriously  - homemade Wheat Thins - yummy!

What an awesome BBQ Chicken Salad.

I have been wanting to eat a stuffed pepper again - haven't had one in a while - this Orzo Stuffed Pepper looks amazing!!!


Hope this made you hungry and wanting to check out these awesome sites!!!  Let me know your favorites so I can try them too!

1 comment:

  1. These do definitely get the mouth watering.. I found your site at Debbies Newbie Party! I am your newest follower, and would love it if you followed back!

    Carlee,
    ladybirdln.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...