Monday, March 7, 2011

I Heart Faces - Best Face February

I Heart Faces - Best Face February
 
 
 
This is one of my favorites from February.  This is my little man - and his first experience with finger painting. He did SO good!!! And had so much fun.  The painting on his face is actually curtesy of his father!  Made for some great pictures though!  Now I say finger paint - and he holds up his fingers for me.  Anything that keeps him entertained for 20 minutes is good in my book!!!
 
Check out some others over at I Heart Faces (there server has been down - so keep checking back)

15 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Children seem to be the happiest when they're making a mess!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! He's having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed so hard when i saw this. Awesome moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is happiness captured. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love his expression! Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word. He looks SO extremely happy. I love that smile. Aren't smiles like that the best?

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Love his expression! Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That smile is absolutely priceless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...