Monday, January 24, 2011

Party Idea's and Inspirations


I am getting ready to throw a baby shower and a few birthday parties - and I want to gather some ideas. How cute is this one - "Life is a gift" over at Hostess with the Mostess

OK - how could you not want to go to this "Alice in Wonderland" party!!!
Seriously - look how adorable this Green Apple theme party is over at Kara's Party Ideas.
One of the parties is on the superbowl - how fun would this party be - also Kara's Party Ideas.


Or this one - doesn't it look so pretty!!!! Another from Kara's Party Ideas.

Milk and Cookie theme party - LOVE IT!!!! From The TomKat Studio

Yup - two from this one - another TomKat Studio - A Garden Party theme - look at how pretty it is, and those cake pop's...yummy!

Well - I could post pictures all day!! But - it is late, and I threw my back out - I am going to bed...Till next time - happy party planning :)

1 comment:

  1. Love these party displays! So pretty! My son is going to be two in two months and I'm trying to think of ideas. These are very inspiring. Thanks for the new follow on my blog and for your nice comment! I am your newest follower as well :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...