Here is my Sunday Seven Spotlight of my favorite posts throughout the week.
- Someday Crafts featured Bakerella and had this awesome looking Kiss Treat!!! I spend hours looking at those awesome treats!! WOW!
- Seven Thirty Three has a really cute tutorial on these adorable sock cupcakes. I may have to do these as some favor's for the bridal shower coming up.
- Craftaholics Anonymous has these super cute t-shirt pom poms - can you believe these are t-shirts!
- Skip to my Lou had this awesome tiered serving tray. I want to try and make a couple today for the upcoming shower - how adorable and "one of a kind" are these!
- Kojo Designs has these adorable pom pom hats! I have made sweater hats before - but what a cute addition with the pom poms - I love them!
- Happy Housewife has this great tutorial on how to make a shadow box yourself! I can see a ton of places in my house for these!
- The Idea Room has these great Tissue Rosette Kissing Balls. I have an awesome idea how to use them as a centerpiece for an upcoming wedding!
Let me know what you think - and go send these awesome ladies some love!