Friday, February 25, 2011

The aftermath....

Meet my wonderful Son - doesn't he look so smart with my phone!

Well - what he did after the shower was not smart - he wanted those desserts in the worst way - why wouldn't he!  (If you didn't see the awesome dessert table - check it out here).

This is what happened....He tried to grab.....pulled the runner...and uh oh

Here is the aftermath of my tiered plates - this is what they looked like before.






...a broken tiered dish and a bump on the head.  Good news though - I didn't have to sacrafice all those calories - because I do hate to throw away perfectly good dessert - but - after it is on the floor - I am ok with it in the trash.  So maybe I should thank him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...