Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Baby Shower - part 4 - Favors

Make sure you check out, Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3.

This one will be about the favors.  This was all my mom (Great job mom!).  She made these cute little pot holders out of an old quilt and towels!  Then we clipped them with binder clips.
 My mom made cute little "Bunts" - we had Pumpkin, Apple, Zucchini and Peach - I think there was one other one.  So - we put them in the little oven mints - and said "Bunt in the oven" and then what the flavor was...oh yeah - Banana was the other.

 Then remember the cradle I refinished for my daughters 3rd birthday - we wrapped it with a baby blanket - and put the favors in there - cute huh!

So - part of the food -we had a section with a little trial of each of the flavors - so the guests could taste to see which one they wanted.  I made little cards that corresponded.
 

And then here was the gifts our guests could take home. A selection of items.  We didn't do games - so...how does one win a prize????

There were two guessing games.  Tomorrow you will see the desserts.  
  1. There was a diaper cake in the center - so one "game" was guessing the diapers in the cake.
  2. We filled a huge bottle with kisses - you had to guess how many kisses
  3. If you sat at the setting that had a pink plate
  4. Or a pink saucer
  5. Or a pink tea cup
  6. How many bibs

 

Can't wait till tomorrow when my favorite post goes up - DESSERTS!!!  Stay tuned!

Linking up to these awesome parties - go check them out!

5 comments:

  1. I loved browsing through all the shower photos. Such an adorable shower with so many creative and pretty ideas. Baby showers are one of my favorite things to decorate for. You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute idea! My aunt is throwing me a baby shower and laughed at me when I asked if I could bring the favors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever!!! I have a baby shower planned for a friend next month, all of your ideas will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The party favors, are precious & original. What a great looking shower! Yall did so well!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...