Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunday Seven Spotlight

Over at Scissors & Spatulas has this amazing nursery she did herself.  Hmmm - I have another reason I need another baby!

Over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff - she has these cute v-day jars:

Over at A Diamond in the Stuff - she did a totally cute knock off of Pottery Barn's plaques.  I have been meaning to do these too - I may have to give it a try.
Over at Be Different Act Normal you have to check out these smore pops - can you say YUMMY!
These look so insanely good!  Head on over to Bubbly Nature to check out these Heart Shaped Ice Cream Truffles.  I had those heart shape trays - but I used them to make crayons for the kids v-day gifts :( I wonder if I still find them - they look delicious! 
Look what an adorable idea Chic on a Shoestring Decorating did - you have to see how her card turned out - I always love looking at cute photography idea's with my kids!  Hmmm another reason to have a 4th :)

These next ones are made out of diaper boxes!!!  Check out Positively Splendid's tutorial on these lined canvas Bins


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...