Friday, February 4, 2011

Cheese Stuffed Burgers

Have I mentioned how much I love my cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler? I do!! I do! So I used it to actually grill vs. make Panini’s. It worked wonderfully!!!

So – I took my meat – I used two pounds.

Gathered my other supplies: Mozzarella cheese and American/Cheddar, breadcrumbs, garlic, blue cheese, carrots and eggs. I know – random ingredients – I was experimenting.

I didn’t really measure – just threw things in. If I had to guess – I would say about a ¼ cup to ½ cup of breadcrumbs.

About 1 Tbs of Garlic and about 2 Tbs of Blue Cheese dressing.


A handful of shredded carrots – looking back – I should have chopped them finer. And add the 2 eggs.
Then – mix it all together. (Don’t worry – I didn’t forget the cheese…)

Set your temperatures. I was at about 350, on the Grill side, Med or High - I can't remember.



First I made sliders for the kids – don’t they look super cute!!!




Complete meal, with apple sauce, green beans - and mini burgers - they were the perfect size for their little hands!

Then onto the adult meal. I took like ¾ of the meat for a burger – made a little divot in the middle, and put the mozz cheese in the center – then covered it with the rest of the meat to make the burger – a little surprise. I didn’t take a picture of this – because my hands were covered in burger meat – and I had 5 hungry people!

Grilled them up.

Top with Lettuce, Tomato, Cheese, mustard and ketchup. Yummy!!!!



My cousin has grilled burgers like Panini’s – I tried with the bun – they didn’t turn out so pretty – and I was full from the first one. Next time – I’ll just use regular bread like she does if I want a burger Panini.



They were really yummy!! Next time I’ll probably add Bacon – and when stuffing with the mozz cheese – add a little blue cheese or feta to the center too. Yummo!

Linking to these parties:
Hope Sudios

5 comments:

  1. Those burgers look really good! Just thought that I would let you know that I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award here:http://petalpickingdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/surprise.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now I really want a Panini maker! Yummy burgers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment! I also nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award! You can see it here: http://modernwivelyhood.blogspot.com/2011/02/stylish-blogger-award.html
    Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo excited that you are using your panini maker so much! These burgers look awesome! I saw this and thought i'd send it to you. I don't know if it's any good, but its a dessert to make on your panini maker:
    http://www.pauladeen.com/recipes/recipe_view/sweet_dessert_panini/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award!!! You can go to my blog for the details!!


    Christie @
    http://ilovethiscrazyhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...