Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Shower - Part 3 - Drinks

If you have checked it out - check out part 1 and part 2 of a Baby Shower.

You can't have a tea party without tea!  Isn't this awesome!  I found it at a thrift store - for $20 - how awesome is that!  And yes - I did serve tea in it.
 I had an assortment of teas out.  And - the new tea bags don't have tags!  So - I made my own tags.

 Here is the tea station set up - cream, sugar, tea and lemons - too cute!

 Here is the other drink section.  I bought a punch bowl from a thrift store for like $5 with about 20 glasses!  On "How Does She" I got printables for the waters.  I had lemonade and pink lemonade, along with sun teas.  Do you see the little cute outfits along the front - cut with my cricut with "new arrivals"





The banner along the top - I re-used from the Super Bowl party - the other side says Happy - I used reversable paper - so the other side was blank - crafty - huh!

Linking to these awesome parties:

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...