Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Shower - Part 2 - Food!

So - as you know - I co-hosted a shower for my Sister in law and my brother (with the help of my mom and other SIL).  If you missed the other day - please go here for the tablescape.
Ahhh - the food - it was SO YUMMY!!!!!  We had a LOT of food - A lot.  We had tomato soup - I got the recipe from Our Best Bites - here - if you haven't been there - PLEASE GO - amazing amazing food!
We served them in tea cups.  Notice my ugly blue soup spoon to dish out - yeah - should get a cuter one!
This soup is seriously so good!
 Do you remember this from my superbowl party - and my tiered cake stand posts.  It never gets old - yummy!
 The fruit - oh yummy the fruit.  My mom has this beautiful glas platter that we put everything on.

 This was the only shot I could get of the main food setup.  We had crescents and mini breads.  They were each filled with Egg Salad, Chicken Salad and Tuna Salad.  Then we had the trifle dish filled with tortilla chips, and there was artichoke dip.

Then we had hot sandwiches.

There were three types of Panini's - yeah - if you have read before - You know I love them (turkey and veggie, turkey and mustard)

This time I had - Tomato and fresh mozzarella, Cheddar and turkey, and Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, basil and Herb Goat Cheese.  SO good too!!!!  And dunked in that tomato soup!



 There you have it folks - some super yummy foods - I wish I had more close up pictures - but when everything was ready it was ready and people ate.  I had a hard time saying "can you stop so I can get a picture for my blog :)  Enjoy!  Hope you weren't hungry when you were reading this!


Linking up to these awesome parties:

Skip To My Lou
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
DIY Show Off Project Parade
CRAFT  
Dittle Dattle  
Making The World Cuter  
Keeping it Simple  
It's so overy Cheri

5 comments:

  1. Everything looked absolutely gorgeous!!
    Kelly L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Love all the beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping over from Keeping it Simple......what a lovely shower! Great job! It makes me hungry just looking at it! Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring! You're making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. The pictures are great and I'm sure it tasted much better than it looks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...